Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 More Weeks -

It's hard to believe my schooling days are almost over!  In just 2 short weeks I will have completed all of my credit hours for my MBA in Human Resource Administration!!!!  My graduation isn't until December as I will get to walk with the traditional students and meet all of my online classmates that have become some of my great friends!!! 

On a serious note, I do have to give such mega thanks to all my friends and family that have supported me through this process.  I know for some (i.e. Zack) it hasn't been easy to have me occupied with papers and studying nearly every week-end of the past 2 years.  We've found a decent balance but it has affected his world for sure.  Thank you honey!!  I am entirely too lucky to have been blessed with you.

0 Comments: