Monday, October 6, 2008

Coming back home...

I put in my two weeks notice today at work. Long story...but the economy isn't favorable to advertising sales right now. With nearly $1000 per month going to childcare....not really a good fit! I am excited to come back home for a while with the babies and finish my Master's degree strong. Just 11 months til I graduate!!!!! I am beyond blessed to have a husband that supports me in whatever I choose. We have debated this decision for over a month and it finally became clear that it was best for everyone for me to quit working for now. I will continue looking for something more lucrative, but likely stay at home for a while if possible.

I have lost 20 lbs since I started working so I gotta find a way to keep that off while at home! I need a work-out buddy...anyone?!?!:-)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Sounds exciting!