Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clown Mia



Wow, this girl is growing FAST!  I am enjoying her so much.  Her beauty, her sense of humor, and her intelligence are already making me worry about the teen years to come;).

She's the clown of the house.  Being the youngest in a big family must be fostering this attitude she has, but it's nothing short of A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

She's been speaking in full sentences for a month or so now... I just must record some of my favorites before I forget -

"I don't like that Momma"

"Momma, I said I wanna hold you!"

"The guys wanna play Mia?"
(The guys are Skyler, Trendon, Abbie, and Livie)

and then this week ---- a new song:

"Woah Woah Woah your boat......ma - willy ma - willy ma -willy ma-willy ma-willy....(she likes the Merrily part the best!)

It's entirely too much fun being a Momma.  I feel beyond blessed today!

0 Comments: