Thursday, January 22, 2009

A preview of the teen years?

Livie and I were riding in the car together this afternoon while she questioned me about the stages of childhood. She is incredibly interested in what a toddler is, what age you become one and when you graduate to the next stage, etc. After about 10 minutes on toddlers she says,

Olivia: But mom, what are those guys that are almost grown-ups?

Mommy: Teenagers?

Olivia: Yes, teenagers. Will you still boss me around when I am a teenager?

Mommy: Well, um...I will still be your Mommy so yes, I will be helping teach you how to be the best you.

Olivia: But, I already am the best!?!?!?!?!?!


I don't think I responded with anything after that except giggles!!!! I know I wasn't an easy teenager for my parents....and I'm afraid my payback is coming!!!

0 Comments: