Saturday, May 24, 2008

Getaway - Evening 1




I literally feel like I am in a romantic movie this week-end. Perhaps we relish our date time a little more since it's so rare, but this trip is just amazing!

Tonight we had a fabulous dinner. Since I am such a foodie I will share our decadent choices and make your mouth water! We started with the Crab & Artichoke Dip and Mojitos, for dinner Zack had a Parmesan Rainbow Trout with a Hollindaise sauce (Dad you would have flipped for this fish. Zack says it is by far the best fillet of fish he has ever had!) and I had the Crab Cakes. Then we splurged on dessert! I had the Creme Brullee which was PERFECT.....but Zack got a Blondie with Chocolate Sauce....wow oh wow oh wow!!!!!!! We also chatted with some locals who thought Zack and I were on our honeymoon! haha I think we have that glow:-) We are absolutely enjoying every single moment!

After dinner we strolled some more downtown. DC at dusk is so beautiful!

Zack's snoring now so I should likely shut the computer and get some rest. He has another big day planned for tomorrow!!!

3 Comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

Abby says: I love you soooooooooo much.
Skyler says: I think it was funny when you said Daddy was snoring. I love you. We miss you. That's it!
Livie says: I love you Mommy. I miss you.
Peachie says: Have a grandtabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. Sarah.. I like your hair a lot in these pics, it's my fav out of all your hair-do's and hair-don'ts.

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

...And I think I see George W. in that window!! Hahahahaha! I love it!! Can't wait to go..