Sunday, September 21, 2008

Skyler's Get To Know You

We are enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon on the patio today. Skyler and I decided to create a get to know you interview! She wants EVERYONE who reads this to answer the questions too:0) She created most of these questions!!

Here's hers:
1. Where were you born? Seward
2. When is your birthday? February 9th
3. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
4. What is your favorite food? Corn
5. What is your favorite school subject? Math
6. Who is was your favorite teacher ever? Mrs. Gant
7. What is your favorite sport? Soccer
8. Where you do you like to go on vacation? Mommy's to go to Six Flags
9. Where did you go to school? Southside
10. What is your favorite part of the day? Afternoons because sometimes I get to take naps.
11. What is your favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS
12. What is your favorite book? When Jesse Came Across the Sea
13. What is your favorite kind of music? Pop
14. Do you have any pets? Yes
15. Name 3 hobbies you enjoy. *playing the keyboard *playing on the tv *playing with my toys
16. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. Umm...on my graduation from Kindergarten because I had to stand in front of all the people and dance
17. How tall are you? I don't know
18. How old are you? 7
19. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher
21. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough
22. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope
23. Can you juggle? Nope
24. What do you do if you are bored? read books
25. What is your middle name? Kathryn

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my answers!! -Shawn

1. Where were you born? Ft. Riley, Kansas
2. When is your birthday? November 13, 1974
3. What is your favorite color? Orange
4. What is your favorite food? You don't get a body like mine playing favorites....
5. What is your favorite school subject? To teach? Math....To study? Education and Psychology
6. Who is was your favorite teacher ever? hmmmm.....probably my student teaching cooperating teacher, Nancy Lee. I pearned and continue to learn a lot from her. Also, George Snyder - a former colleague who taught me a lot about being a man....and a teacher.
7. What is your favorite sport? Playing? Volleyball. Watching? Football.
8. Where you do you like to go on vacation? Looking forward to Mexico next month! I like going to see natural beauty...I would never choose a city destination for a vacation...
9. Where did you go to school? Arnold Elementary, Goodrich Jr. High, Lincoln High School, University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
10. What is your favorite part of the day? Morning.
11. What is your favorite holiday? I pretty much like them all......probably Thanksgiving is a favorite, cuz it's a good, low pressure, family get-together type holiday. no gifts...if there's a turkey and some form of dessert, most everyone's expectations are met.
12. What is your favorite book? I just read "Room One" by Andrew Clements. But the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books....
13. What is your favorite kind of music? I literally like a little of everything.
14. Do you have any pets? No :-(...soon...
15. Name 3 hobbies you enjoy. Music, Theatre, Spending time with people I love.
16. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. Man....I don't know if it's good or bad, but I think I have honestly arrived at a point in my life when I do not get embarrassed for myself........I've pretty much done all the things people would be embarrassed to do on accident..only I did them on purpose, and in front of hundreds of people....
17. How tall are you? 6 feet
18. How old are you? 33
19. Do you have any brothers or sisters? yes!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dad.
21. What is your favorite ice cream? See #4
22. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No...but I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my teeth and tongue.
23. Can you juggle? YES!!!
24. What do you do if you are bored? surf the web, watch TV, sing, play guitar....my 8th grade english teacher once told me, "If you're bored, you're probably boring." So I make it a point to never be bored. :-)
25. What is your middle name? Danger.

Unknown said...

Priceless!

Sorry about the video, Zack, but I'll have it dusted off at Christmastime...

Anonymous said...

Hey Skyler! I will have the answers to your questions about each member of our family in my blog in a couple days..check back and let me know what you think! treat job coming up with those questions!!!