Sunday, September 21, 2008

Abby's Get To Know You!

1. Where were you born? Mount Sterling, KY
2. When is your birthday? September 10th
3. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
4. What is your favorite food? I don't have a favorite food, I like everything.
5. What is your favorite school subject? Science
6. Who is was your favorite teacher ever? Mrs. Cockrell
7. What is your favorite sport? Volleyball
8. Where you do you like to go on vacation? the best place where I would go would be the beach
9. Where did you go to school? Southside Elementary
10. What is your favorite part of the day? When I am at school and I get to go home
11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
12. What is your favorite book? The Book (Bible)
13. What is your favorite kind of music? I don't have a favorite
14. Do you have any pets? Yes
15. Name 3 hobbies you enjoy. *play on the computer *count to 100 *sing
16. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. Ummmmmmmmmmm....the first day of Kindergarten that was sad cause I had to leave my Mommy
17. How tall are you? really really tall
18. How old are you? 7
19. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A veterinarian
21. What is your favorite ice cream? Strawberry
22. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nah
23. Can you juggle? Nope
24. What do you do if you are bored? tell my momma
25. What is your middle name? Grace

0 Comments: