Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sarah's Get To Know You

1. Where were you born? Charleston, South Carolina
2. When is your birthday? November 20th, 1980
3. What is your favorite color? all shades of green except Hunter...ugh
4. What is your favorite food? anything gourmet
5. What is your favorite school subject? English in high school, History in Undergrad, Marketing in Master's
6. Who is was your favorite teacher ever? Mrs. Carmony - 5th grade - even though I was a dorky kid she made me feel beautiful and smart
7. What is your favorite sport? Football
8. Where you do you like to go on vacation? Holden Beach, North Carolina
9. Where did you go to school? Montgomery County
10. What is your favorite part of the day? Anytime I get to snuggle my babies and husband
11. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving because I LOVE FALL and being with my family
12. What is your favorite book? ...ohh that's really really hard for me. The Kite Runner is probably my favorite if I have to choose 1.
13. What is your favorite kind of music? I really, truly like lots of genres of music except for heavy metal and ghangsta rap.
14. Do you have any pets? Yes 1 yellow lab named Lady
15. Name 3 hobbies you enjoy. *cooking *reading *socializing
16. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. As a waitress at Cracker Barrel about 8 years ago, I was carrying a full load of glasses, pitchers of iced tea, plates, and a bread basket when I tripped over a rug full force into a dining room FULL of people. One table help up a napkin with *10* written on it. So humiliating, but I never made better tips than I did that night!
17. How tall are you? short...5'4
18. How old are you? 27
19. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes 1 of each!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'd love to own a fine dining catering company
21. What is your favorite ice cream? I am not really an ice cream person....but butter pecan would likely top my list
22. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not even close
23. Can you juggle? Absolutely not!
24. What do you do if you are bored? clean
25. What is your middle name? Michelle

0 Comments: