Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My New Role

I have been writing this blog for nearly 2 years now.  I still love sharing stories of the kids and keeping the family updated on some of our goings-ons.  Throughout this process, my passion for writing has grown even deeper.  I am fascinated with the growing community of mommies on the web.  Mommies searching for community, advice, and fresh ideas.  Also, as a newbie to Omaha I am constantly searching for ways to network with other moms, writers, and the business community as a whole.

In pursuing the Internet the other day for my client, Pin Curl Girls, I stumbled across Momaha.com.  Momaha.com is a product of the Omaha World Herald - see more information on the website here.  They are in the process now of compiling a group of local mommy bloggers to help in the building of their site.  I applied and was offered the position the next day!:)

As a member of the Momaha Team I will be writing some more general blogs about life raising a blended family, life as a mom of 5, life as a step-mom, etc.  My unique roles are quite vast.  I'll share the links here and hopefully some of you will enjoy!:)  My first post discussed the difficulties of keeping up with the laundry 7 people produces and a new trick I have discovered to help me not despise the process.  I'll let you all know when the site is live and you can follow me there!:)

0 Comments: