Friday, November 14, 2008

I guess it's that time of year....

Trendon and I just got back from the doctor and we are both pitiful and sick:-( I have strep-throat and the poor boy has bronchitis. They have put Trendon on an inhaler because he has outgrown his breathing machine. They are concerned that the inhaler may be a constant thing....for life:-( Pitiful. And, Monday we took Mia in to the doctor as well, she has an ear infection:-( How many more illnesses can we get in a week's time?? :-(

The doctor laughed and asked if she should write a note to the family prescribing me rest, solitude, and plenty of fluids (including a glass of wine)! Haha, least she got a smile out of me....

Have a great week-end everyone..hopefully we'll get lots of rest and re-coop quickly.

1 Comment:

Melissa said...

Oooooo, I'd cook y'all some chicken soup if I could!