Friday, April 25, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Dance



Wooooow! I don't even know how to put into words the evening we had tonight. It was incredible. There were dozens of girls with their Daddies---dancing and spending such special quality time with them. Skyler and Abigail had a fabulous time with their Dad's. Skyler & Zack danced to nearly every single song!!! Abby and Jamie nearly too. I even got a chance to learn and teach the kids some of my favorite line dances---The Cha Cha Slide, The Electric Slide, and the Cupid Shuffle!

The girls are growing so fast and I am just so thankful that we get to experience these special memories with them. We are so blessed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Skyler you look so pretty and grown up. I love you and miss you Grandma Kathy

Unknown said...

Skyler...Dancing with Daddy is a wonderful...you two keep it up! I remember dancing with your daddy when he was YOUR age!

Love,

G-Ma Carol

Melissa said...

Naomi and I were just glued to the screen with all the photos of the daddy-daughter dance. It sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!